Different requirements are placed on a silencer depending on the customer’s wishes and the installation situation. Thanks to our wide range of products, we can offer the customer an “individual standard”. We supply silencers for
- exhaust systems
- Intake air
- Chimneys and boiler systems
- Spark arrestors and soot separators
- Steam and process gases
As a specialist welding company, we can always offer you the right solution for your exhaust system thanks to the modular design of our silencers.
Features of a Weihe industrial silencer include
- Temperature-resistant surface coatings up to +650°C
- Industrial silencers in all nominal widths
- Different designs (side inlets and/or outlets, special flanges)
- Silencers in stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A) or 1.4571, boiler plate and special materials
- Extensive range of accessories (flanges, expansion joints, insulation)
Our strength lies in the analysis and solution of complex requirements. Restrictions in terms of size, noise level and exhaust back pressure are always complied with. Among other things, we use innovative 3D simulation software. This enables us to optimize the size and arrangement for you. We provide you with tailor-made system solutions.
Qualified welders and our specialists for individual solutions will take on your challenge and present you with solutions tailored specifically to your needs. An in-house welding engineer ensures compliance with the necessary standards for every silencer. From planning to production and delivery, we guarantee top quality.
You will be supported by your direct contact person throughout the entire development process.